Monday, April 27, 2009

Go Up In Smoke .!

Amsterdamned ♥
January 2009

_______________

So I got a 50% in History. I kinda answered the wrong questions aha.
Anyyywayyy, school's pretty good, I'm not failing anything :)
Well, except for First Language Spanish. But that doesn't really count.
________________

Toronto Winter 09'
I miss my home city :(
even if it was -40 degrees celcius that day
_______

Yes. I'm lazy at the moment & I don't feel like writing anything else.
HUGS :)

Download: C'est Beau Le Bourgeoise- Discobitch



3 comments:

Ami said...

yo quiero visitar a ottawa algun dia, estaria bueno :)

me gusto el cartel de van goh!

besito ale, que andes bien!

James Dean said...

ale vi una pagina a la que podrias pertenecer totalmente:

www.lookbook.nu

(creo)

me la mostro una amiga y no se you fit in there tipo mucho

hope you receive my postcards soon :)

Anonymous said...

sisis,
i agree.
hacete un lookbook..
YA