Saturday, April 18, 2009

Showboat Angel .!

Ciao,
Current mood: bored
Current outfit: dad's shirt and leggings
Current thing-I-should-be-doing: studying history.

I have like fifty pages to study for monday, and as always I leave it for last minute.
Gah.
So obviously, I'm doing anything but study. Just trying to distract myself with thoughts that I'm going to fail anyways.
So instead, I'm dedicating my precious time to blogging.
And browsing Fred Flare
I actually found some great stuff I just might be ordering.

Holly Golightly sleeping mask

Jumbo cocktail rings

Metallic Clark glasses

Stereo wallet ♥

_______________________________

A few pictures that made my day:
Kate Moss

Daisy Lowe
_____________________________

Yes, I really really really don't want to study history :D

Oh, I just wanted to thank anyone who reads this blog. I don't know how you guys can be interested in my rambling and fantasies and random pictures, but yeah. Thanks:)

Download: For The Girl- The Fratellis

12 comments:

Unknown said...

i've seen the holly golightly eye mask in other blogs-- it is incredibly cute! but nothing beats the stereo jacket. how whack is that?!! incredibly cool.

glad to have encountered your blog! hope we could exchange links?

much love


eden
http://chicinthetropics.blogspot.com

K said...

daily lowe is amazing and i'm in love with those glasses!!

Young Damsel said...

the eye mask is so adorable!!
i neeed it!

oh! and you can officially consider me your latest follower (:
your blog is great!

xx
youngdamsel.blogspot.com

Love + Cake said...

I love the metallic glasses!! Have fun studying ;)

xox, mavi

Anonymous said...

hi there!
nice blog you have!
just stumble cherie, cherie...therefore i just give you a shout!

ryder said...

current mode: hungry. kate great, daisy boooooring.

discotheque confusion said...

Oh God, I think so many of us are guilty to leaving essays to the last minute. Why do we do it!

Great inspiration, love the holly golightly mask

Miss Mae said...

I want the Holly Golightly sleeping mask! I bet I'd sleep better : )

<3

sophiemaestyle.com

Anonymous said...

great blog

laur. said...

I am in love with that sleeping mask! So adorable. I also like those cocktail rings.

Fabulous post as always :)

- Laur @ neonmango

Anonymous said...

from buenos aires too :)

esther said...

i looove that picture of kate. i am always stunned by her beauty. seriously always.