Tuesday, April 14, 2009

Piazza, New York Catcher .

Bonjour bonjour
:)
The last post was fun, keep tagging me !
_________________________________

Guess whose biography I'm reading?

Jim Morrison
Gah, was he hot.
And incredibly insane.

_____________________________________

Love them too.

Okay, I'm listening to Brad Paisley's "Then" . And I just listened to it again. I don't usually like country music, but the lyrics are just adorable.
_________________

Americas Next Top Model- Allison
(Yes, I watch it)

Playlist This Month:

Bang Band You're Dead- Dirty Pretty Things
Be Gentle With Me- The Boy Least Likely To
Belt Loops- The Films
Confetti- Lemonheads
The Fallen- Franz Ferdinand
High And Dry- Radiohead
Kids- MGMT
Love Her Madly- The Doors
Oh You Pretty Things- David Bowie
Piazza, New York Catcher- Belle & Sebastian
Killer Queen- Queen


15 comments:

Anonymous said...

i missed america's next top model
:( i like your blog
where are you from?

YOUTHFUL CHAOS said...

adore all those songs :)
by "1974?" did you mean the quel heure est il part? if you did, ask claire. haha she added to that and i think she just means the whole awesome-ness of that era. but she's got a pretty insane mind so you never know

Silly Old Daniel said...

My heavens I love the Olsen twins as well, I'm watching Series 3 of Weeds at the minute which Mary-Kate cameos in. Loves it!!

x

Ami said...

mmm, hace mucho que no escucho b&s...

Young Damsel said...

you really should watch pineapple express! like at first i had no interest in seeing it, but omggg it's so funny! and james franco isn't bad either (;

jim morrison: sadly, never have heard of him, buttt he looks mad cool in the picture and i'm definitely about to google him, hehe.

olsen twins: gahhh, loveeee that picture of them! <33

haven't watched antm this season, but is allison the nose blood girl? hahahaha.

andddd, downloading all the songs now (:

xx
youngdamsel.blogspot.com

Miss Mae said...

I love Jim too. I also watch ANTM, anyone who says they don't is lying haha. I adore you blog! I'd love to swap links.

<3

Feather Hunter said...

i really love your blog! im glad you stumbled across me
xxx
featherhunter.blogspot.com

Raez said...

sweet playlist. must hunt down those songs!

Stephanie said...

Im in love with that picture of Mk and A. And i agree..jim morrison=HOT!
x

Annisa NF said...

they're all loveable ;--)

xo

Couture Carrie said...

Love this post - your playlist really rocks, and I adoooore that ANTM pic!

xoxox,
CC

Anonymous said...

Lemonheads, Radiohead, MGMT, Belle & Sebastian. Wewt. I love Allison with her big doe-eyes and animated features. Brad Paisly is actually one of my favorite country artists.

Anonymous said...

A.N.T.M. pic seems awesome, can´t wait to see it, everything comes late to Finland :DD

The Vintage Kitten said...

God Jim Morrison was so sexy. He could light my fire anyday!!! X

Nico. said...

I LOVE all the music you put down and def love all your posts!