Thursday, May 7, 2009

Glitter In Their Eyes ,*

Wow, I have no time to write here .
I had this week off , and I pretty much did everything  but study and write here.
;)

Current Read:

Current Music:
And talking about music...

And where do they need to be?
Buenos Aires.
La Trastienda
16-17/6

Snap:)
___________
All You Need Is Love ,

George and Patti Harrison

Bob Dylan and Suze Rotolo

Jane Birkin and Serge Gainsbourg
_________________

Viktor Vauthier I love you .


Download: Do The Panic- Phantom Planet
Hey, that ryhmes!

16 comments:

Anonymous said...

Your blog is so eclectic; I love it!

And comments are my life as well.

Young Damsel said...

let me tell you: these pictures are fabulous!!
thankkkk you <33 but YOUR header is sex!!! (:

the concert was amaaaaazing! words cannot describe!
i'll post video/pictures soon!

xx

YOUTHFUL CHAOS said...

GLITTER IN THEIR EYES!!! <3

Valeria said...

THE KOOKS <3 amazing!!

Susana Rodrigues said...

I've also read the "Perfume" but didn't see the movie!
Love the photos you've posted :)
xoxo
Su

Anonymous said...

dios, ya es viernes.
se nos terminó :/

Anonymous said...

si, te recomiendo que la sigas, aunque depende, personalmente no me parecio para nada lenta =)

YOUTHFUL CHAOS said...

twitter's like facebook but all you post are status updates.


waiiit.
ok take facebook, and delete everything except updating your status. = twitter <3

Raez said...

sweetphotos, dont you just love victor vauthier's work, he is a genius!

esther said...

fabulous post, doll. i enjoyed all of it :).

Vorega Badalamenti Hartoto Hardikusumo said...

waw.. love it

wanna xchange link?

kaitlyn said...

awww i loved jane and serge together.

laur. said...

I love this post! So many great pictures. And the song Do the Panic is one of my favorites too :)

- laur @ neonmango

michelle said...

great choices of photos! <3

funghi said...

your blog is so artful!

Katherine said...

I adore Franz Ferdinand! Exquisite music taste.