Tuesday, February 17, 2009

You Spin My Head Right Round,Right Round .

Ciao! ♥
Yes, Flo Rida's catchy new song is stuck in my head. What most people don't know is that part of it is taken from Dead or Alive's 80's song: You Spin Me Round (Like a Record)

Yes, magazines are one of my many obsessions.
____________________
Thriller Live-London
a new West End show built around the music of Michael Jackson.

Yes,
that Michael Jackson.
Producers have long looked to "jukebox musicals" that weave a story around the songs of famous bands such as the Four Seasons, Queen or ABBA. Now, comes 'Thriller Live" with a more than 30 song-and-dance numbers ranging from "Ben" to "Bad". In this two-hour tribute concert, billed as a "musical celebration" on the posters plastered around London, there's no plot or dialogue -- just music.


How about that?

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ooh I love that first pic! your legs look long and gorgeous haha plus the mags look really cool!

oh and THATS the song FloRida took that part from...I knew it was from something but I couldn't put my finger on it.

James Dean said...

alee :)

i like your blog a lot.

yo voy a empezar a hacer videos en el mio :)


bueno best wishes

ah you might be interested: me compre jeans nuevos y son hermooosos

no se si son lindos pero son la cosa mas comoda del mundo

i feel like a man.


y me corte el pelo :(

ah by the way i'm adding you on my link list.:)

Anonymous said...

wow cool blog! i love the quote you have under your profile!
xoxo,
Micaela

H @ Narnia's Closet said...

ooh great photo!
and it makes me sad most people don't know its from that song - its such an 80's classic! like how kanye's gold digga is a reinterpretation of sorts of ray charles

laur. said...

that magazine picture is really cool :]