Monday, February 9, 2009

Shine On You Crazy Diamond ,.

   There are many good ways to walk into a room and turn heads. The first one would be to walk in wearing nothing. The second and more practical way would be sparkle.
 Sequins, shiny leggings, striking jewelery, you name it. Guaranteed to catch people's attention, and force them to twist and take a good look at you.


Way #1: The disco dress.

Way #2: The sparkly shoulder purse.


Way #3: The shiny leather jacket. It'd probably look better on you than on Michael.



Way #4: Biiig chandelier earrings. Edie <3

__________________________________________

Moving on, still in Jamaica :) I don't really have a chance to dress up, except for dinner.. And there's no-one to impress, so I'm literally all dressed up with nowhere to go.
Manager's Cocktail Party at 6:30.
Woo-hoo.

3 comments:

FLASHY STYLISTA said...

i love all those pics specially eddie!! well just dress up for urself and take pictures and shared them with us!!!

esther said...

Great post. I love that picture of edie...I've recently been so inspired by her gigantic earrings.

Unknown said...

I love that picture of Edie. I'm also totally jealous that you were in Jamaica.

In response to your comment on my blog, I didn't draw the picture but I wish I had :)