Monday, February 9, 2009

Yeah Mon .

Uh huh, that's where I'm staying. 
Half Moon Resort, Jamaica.
 We arrived two days ago from Toronto, so there was a pretty extreme change in the weather enviroment. You can't imagine the relief my brothers and I felt when we stepped of the plane into the warm air! And the beaches here are gorgeous; smooth,white sand and not an underwater algae to be seen.
 My first impression of the resort was Wow,this place is amazing. My second impression though,was Crap,they're all old. That's right, there was no-one my age. No-one
 So I spent my first day swimming, tanning, reading and people-watching. It paid off, because by six o-clock I was 1)tan  2)finished Breaking Dawn and 3) talking to a fifteen year old from Conneticut here with his family.
 Mission Accomplished.
 Good God, it just started to rain like crazy. And I was going to take a midnight dip in the ocean. Ha. I bet it'll stop in less than ten minutes though, the weather's pretty crazy.
As long as the lights don't go out.. Like yesterday. 
 I was reading a particularly freaky part in Breaking Dawn, and poof, lights out. I sort of sat there uselessly for about three minutes waiting for them to go back on, when I was suddenly scared to death by the resort electrician. Maybe it was his deep voice, or the fact that his extremely big silhouette had appeared out of nowhere at my window. Christ.
 That, and swimming with the dolphins, has been the most exciting thing to happen to me in the last two days.
 Told you so. It just stopped raining.
 

3 comments:

Ami said...

que lindo escribis! yo tambien te quiero ale, lastima que la primera entrada que ves es esa puteada! jaja, creeme que ando bien.
que lindo jamaica! espero que la estes pasando lindo :)
un beso!

Jane said...

Wow looks beautiful. Wish I was there! It is snowing where I live!

Please check out http://vintage-tea.blogspot.com/

x

Noelle Chantal said...

wow beautiful photo of the beach! i totally love summer and going to the beaches every month! i can't live without sunny sunshine and a golden tan. :)

the story of the creepy electrician is funny! haha and oh, i haven't tried swimming with the dolphins, that sounds fun too!