Wednesday, February 11, 2009

Die Young, Stay Pretty .


 Debbie Harry (born July 1st, 1945) is an American singer and actress, most famous for being the lead singer for the punk rock/new wave band Blondie.
If you don't love Debbie, you don't love style. 
Raybans, long shirts with leggings, leather jackets, ripped denim, and the world-famous:
two-toned bleached blonde hair.







Her style has influenced us for decades, the most recent being on The Ting Tings front woman Katie White.

Call Me Any,Any Time. 



10 comments:

Anonymous said...

i dont kno who debbie harry is but wen i saw the pics i did think katie white...

thanks for the comment

and...

why r u n jamaica...ru out of school

p.s. big silhoettes appearing at windows out of nowhere tends to scaer everybody(i laughed when u wrote about the resort technician)

kaitlyn said...

looove debbie and katie sooo much. i like your blog.

Sukaina said...

I love Blondie =]
Oooh, and the Ting Tings!
They're so fucking gorgeous, I love them both to death.

Natacha said...

Love Blondie!

xoxo

Silly Old Daniel said...

I heart Debbie Harry
I heart Katie White

I heart this blog :)
x

Anonymous said...

LOVE HER!!!


xx
/fashionpics

Anonymous said...

Your blog is really cute too!!

And I love this post about Debbie Harry--she's defintely one of my fav fashion icons.

S. said...

si esperas que escriba en inglés, periste :D jajaj. no, en realidad me manejo con el ingles, pero como veo que sos de bs as, se que vas a entender esto, entonces no me tengo que gastar en pensar como se escribe :)

me encantaron las fotos y el blog.

sofi.

S. said...

^ 'si esperas que escriba en inglés, periste'. bien, es PERDISTE. jaja, ni siquiera puedo escribir en castellano :D

Anonymous said...

debbie (L) ay vi que entre tus pelis favs tenes "caramel"
que linda peli ♥