Monday, March 2, 2009

Tous Les Garçons et Les Filles

Bonjouuurr .
So I've been at school for a week now .. :/
It's gone pretty well, the teachers are ok and I saw everyone again :)
The fact that we already have four tests kinda messes up my optimism though .

Last week's schedule:
Monday- chaos
Tuesday- still chaos+volleyball at like 40 degrees celcius
Wednesday- getting used to it... lunch was disgusting
Thursday- volleyball again + music class (our choir teacher left, me playing the trumpet=priceless)

Friday- TGIF.


& today I had auditions. Our school does a musical every year, and this year it's Footloose.
We had singing auditions, and I sang Etta James' At Last . Pretty well, if I say so myself .

Download: Dela- Johnny Cleg
(this song is so happy!)
______________________________



7 comments:

Anonymous said...

YAY i love anybodi who does volleyball!!!

nd i hope u make it n2 footloose

laur. said...

Ugh I just started back at school too. I know how you feel :\

I hope you get the part you want in footloose!

- laur @ neonmango

Anonymous said...

Sounds like you've got a good week ahead of you. I love Footloose! "Footloose, take off your Sunday shoes!" Colorful fabrics in the closet.

STEFANIE said...

hehe :) Hope you get the part in the musical!

Clairee said...

Colorful wardrove :)

Anonymous said...

Oh you play volleyball!! I used to play competetive club year round.

good luck getting the part you want in footloose! =]

James Dean said...

faa ale me sorprendes

cantaste etta james? :))
y leiste misery
y viste funny face

jajaja i'm really impressed, you're a wonderful person.