Monday, March 9, 2009

Leopard Skin Pill Box Hat .,

Hi!
Gah, I'm already sick of school.
Before I even start ranting about it, let's move on to a brighter note.

A movie just came out with my ABSOLUTELY favourite actresses.

The Edge of Love
Keira & Sienna ♥
I CAN'T WAIT TO SEE IT .
_________________________________________

And going a liiiittle back in time, THE best 60's-70's band is finallyyy coming to Buenos Aires.
THAT I am definitely going to see.
Even if Jim's missing :(

The Doors ♥
______________________

And now that we're talking about the sixties, I'd like to note that Edie Sedgwick is the sexiest,most stylish person to ever exist.

____________________________

No news about Footloose yet .
Hugs!

Download: Psychotic Reaction- Count Five

11 comments:

Elizabeth said...

lovely 1st photo!

Abbey said...

LOVE 1st photo! ;D

Ida said...

Need to see The Edge of Love. It's high time.

Tasha Franken said...

I love Keira and Sienna too!

http://natashassoiree.blogspot.com/

Ami said...

aale
yo tambien creo que ire a ver the doors
ya estoy yendo a ver a maiden..
muy probable oasis...
metallica se rumorea que viene..
y ac/dc...tambien ;)

ya veremos
suerte!

James Dean said...

aleeee
the doors, que chulo.


uhmmm tu tambien desapareces. hablame por fb inbox o algo!

AH y relanzaron las raybans clubmaster, que eran las que buscaba cuando encontre las mias... ah y todo el mundo esta imitando a james dean ahora en las revistas, es muy caca.

necesito un update de tu vida ;)

Francheska L said...

GOTTA GOTTA GOTTA SEE THAT MOVIEEE!!!!
:)

Valeria said...

i loveee kiera and sienna also! and edie..shes my fashion idol..really!

bisous
Valerie <3

Tereza Š. said...

Edie is amazing, have you seenthe film with sienna miller?

laur. said...

Oh, I would love to see that movie, and that photo just convinced me that I need to =]

Lovely post as always.

- laur @ neonmango

Couture Carrie said...

Cool pics!

xoxox,
CC