Monday, March 30, 2009

Oh, You Pretty Things .

Alexia profoundly apologizes for not writing in a loooong time.
But she's back :)
Sorry people I've actually sat down in a chair for more than 25 minutes and dedicated my time to studying.
...
As much as I'd like that to be true it's not exactly the case.
I've been busy doing anything but.
Oh well
:)
_________________________

A couple of photoshoots that made my week (old & new):

Chloe Sevigny for Opening Ceremony Second Collection

Lindsay Lohan for Nylon Cover Shoot
_______________________________________

And I'm hardly the nostalgic, but I got a sudden craving yesterday to look through old pictures and discovered some adorable ones. Now that I come to think of it, I had a pretty fun childhood- full of: juiceboxes, Barbies, dresses, crammed diaries, strawberry popsicles, trick-or-treating, hide-and-seek tag and waaaay too many crayons.



Download: Belt Loops- The Films

11 comments:

Anonymous said...

Aww those little kid pics are so cute!!

And as much as I am not a fan of Lindsay's current escapades I have to admit that that's a great pic for Nylon.

esther said...

love these shots. and i really love that striped sweater lindsay is wearing...

hadley said...

Chloe Sevigny is such a doll, as are you! Those baby shots are to die for. [:

laur. said...

I love all the pictures, especially the little kid photos! Adorable!

- laur @ neonmango

Marcella said...

Love what you did with the old pictures, you looked adorable!

hannah said...

love love chloe.

and i think lindsay looked good in the issue, but the cover pic they chose was horrible!

Anonymous said...

que tierna eras dios ♥

Lauren said...

was that you when you were a baby? AWW!

Robynne said...

I LOVE the lindsay shoot for NYLON!!

-fashion on edge..

esther said...

hey there pretty, tagged you for something if you get a chance and want to do it :).

Young Damsel said...

love vintage pictures!
and adore that nylon lindsay shoot!! she's gorgeous!

thanks so much for the comment, it definitely put a smile on my face!

and yes! edie is now my idol as well! after watching factory girl and an intense amount of google/youtube searches on her, i'm hooked!
she was so effortlessly glamorous!

xx
youngdamsel.blogspot.com