Wednesday, July 8, 2009

Hazy Cosmic Jive

Aaaaand I'm back again after a month!
Sorry about that :)
School has been chaotic, it's closed down for
another two weeks.
We've had a frantic month trying to get everything together, but the disease has won again.
Hmmm
news news
news:
I won the Complot contest!!
We had to give James Douglas Morrison away, too many animals in the house aha,

(the real James Morrison's first poem)
______________
I've found a new obsessionnnnn (how strange)
Ellen Von Unwerth
Her photographs are simply amazing
I've spent the last half our looking through her gallery on Art+Commerce.
I began saving the ones I liked best, but then stopped, realizing I was clicking on pretty much all of them.

*
Amelie ♥ How I love this movie
_______________

Dovima with the Elephants
Evening dress by Dior,
Cirque d'Hiver, Paris, August 1955.
Richard Avedon

Download: Heads Will Roll- The Yeah Yeah Yeahs


17 comments:

Couture Carrie said...

Welcome back, darling! Fabulous pics, especially the last one!

xoxox,
CC

Ami said...

Heeyy congrats con lo de complot! El delfin es una orca, la mas famosa de todas...FREE WILLY!! En fin, siempre muy lindo tu blog. Me recordaste que tengo que ver Amelie. Un besoo

hadley said...

Amelie Poulain is pretty much my hero. By the way I love your header!

Anonymous said...

Hey, I was wondering where you were!

Love the photos and your header!

Love + Cake said...

Wow, those photos are awesome!! That last one reminds me of Ashes and Snow...crazy/beautiful :)

xox, mavi

YOUTHFUL CHAOS said...

yay!!! my oh my i missed your posts so much..love the new header pic!
lexxx

Tasha Franken said...

By the way I really like your header!

http://natashassoiree.blogspot.com/

Raez said...

thanks lovely! i think digging around is always the best answer, you never know what you'll find;)

ps. love her work, she is female empowerment and sexy and girly all at the same time!

xx raez

Unknown said...

Such great photos and I LOVE your banner !! :)

Lara said...

amaría comer frambuesas como esa nena ! Me dieron tantas ganas!
hermosas fotos!

skinnybeauty said...

heyy
tu blog me a gustado y ya soy seguidora tuya^^

see ya!

xoxoxo

***

Anonymous said...

CHE, FELICITACIONES!

kiss me quick said...

cuuute pictures

Unknown said...

tengo que ver esa pelicula.
que lindo blog divina!

effy said...

también me pareció malisimo que digan que paris jackson actuo todo eso.

felicitaciones por lo de complot :)

voy a entrar a la página, amo la fotografia .ha:)

irene said...

lovely lovely blog!

I add you to my fav!

xx.

laur. said...

I haven't visited your blog in quite some time and I missed it! Gorgeous photos!

XOXO, laur @ neonmango